The Centre aims to address the challenges in understanding, creating and scaling up manufacturing processes for formulated products in fast moving consumer goods (home/personal care and food products).
Management and governance
CAFE4DM is governed by a Oversight board and a Management Group. These groups then feed into bi-annual whole team meetings and and quarterly work package group meetings, along with monthly RA meeting.
The Centre is overseen by a External Advisory Board whose membership includes:
- Professor J Aubin, University of Toulouse (Chair)
- Professor M Simmons, University of Birmingham
- Professor S Zhang, IPE Beijing
- Professor AB Pandit, ICT Mumbai
- Professor S Tcholakova, University of Sofia
- Mr D Ragheb, Centre for Process Innovation
- Dr M Houghton, Siemens